Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Signifiers #1 Now Available at Elizabeth's Records


Elizabeth's Records in the Clintonville neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio is now selling The Signifiers #1 and will be selling the second issue as soon as printed.

Elizabeth's Records carries a fine selection of affordably priced vinyl, including a local section, 45s and also crates of LPs for two bucks each! I always find something I'm looking for there (two Bowie 12"s and an import Eurythmics 12" I didn't know existed on my last trip there). Elizabeth's is a family-owned store, friendly, knowledgable and supportive of local talent. If you can't tell, I'm highly recommending the joint!

Elizabeth's Records website: http://elizabethsrecords.webs.com/

Elizabeth's Records on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/elizabethsrecords?filter=2
Pin It

2 comments:

A Layman's Gasp said...

I came across your blog while looking for old photos of Smith Road Elementary on the Internet, as I grew up in the neighborhood. I remember as a wee lad back in the 70s, you were the Comic Book God of the neighborhood! Plus, you were always kind to us snot-nosed kids asking you a million questions about comic book lore (lol).

Glad to see that you are still into your art and doing well. Definitely look forward to picking up a copy of The Signifiers the next time I'm back in Ohio!

Michael N. said...

Glad to hear from someone from back in the 'hood (you CAN post your name here). The Signifiers actually takes place in Millbrook!

I am working on a Smith Road Elementary School website. Precious little is available online, but I've been doing research in libraries. If you have ANY photos of the school or documents, no matter how inconsequential (flyers, grade cards, homework) you'd be willing to share on the site, please send them my way, contacting me on my website, www.NenoWorld.com . Thanks! I think Smith Road Elementary School deserves at least a webpage.