Friday, October 24, 2014

A Plug from Aldous Huxley

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Aldous Huxley. As the renowned author of Brave New World, I've written quite extensively on the potential follies and achievements of humanity's future.

For example, I take no hesitation in proposing that Michael Neno can draw for you. As you can plainly see, he even drew me. Mr. Neno is available for commissions, assignments and projects involving drawing, designing, painting, coloring, inking and lettering. He can paint your cat, on canvas, or a Centrifugal Bumble-Puppy. He can draw or paint the preferred,
frolickingly animated personage of your dear child's youth, or Obstacle Golf. Original art can make for delightful holiday presents.


You can contact Mr. Neno by direct messaging, emailing or twittering on a whimsical technological tracking and control device I didn't predict, but should have.
Pin It

No comments: